|Monday – Friday||10:00am – 4:00pm. Daily guided tours at 11:00am and 2:00pm|
|Saturdays||Access only on pre-booked tour at 11:00am (minimum 6 persons)|
|Bank Holidays||Access only on pre-booked tour at 11:00am (minimum 6 persons)|
|Last Admission||Monday – Friday 3:00pm|
|We are closed for lunch||Between 12:45pm – 1:45pm Monday to Friday.
Latest admission for self guided tours prior to lunch is 12 noon. The Mess Cafe is open during these times.
Guided Tours of the Barracks
Will take approx 1.5 hours and will include an exclusive tour of Goldenbridge Cemetery
Including schools, colleges, historical societies, etc. (minimum 6 persons).
To organise a group tour please contact:
C’est avec plaisir que nous vous proposons des visites guidées pour francophones en 2018.
Pour plus de renseignements, contactez-nous: email@example.com
Richmond Barracks will be closed for tours on the following dates/times:
- Closed on Sundays
- Saturdays & Bank Holidays: pre-booked 11:00am tour for groups 6+ only
- On dates for Mondays at The Mess and Melodies & Memories there are no 11am tours.
- Wednesday 3rd October – No 11am Tour (Festival of History Talk; Jane Clarke – War Poetry)
- Thursday 4th October – No 11am Tour
- Friday 5th October – No 11am Tour
- Monday 8th October – No 11am Tour. Reopening for 2pm tour
- Thursday 18th October – No 11am Tour (Culture Club Tour)
- Friday 19th October – 11am – Melodies & Memories Tour
- Monday 29th October – Closed
- Tuesday 30th October – Closed from 1pm – Private Event
- Wednesday 31st October – 11am – Melodies & Memories Tour
- Monday 5th November – No 11am Tour (Mondays at the Mess Talk)
“The Mess” Café
“The Mess” Café operated by The Green Kitchen is now open for business providing fresh and tasty meals for our visitors and the local community.
Opening Hours: 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
|Family 2 Adults and 3 Children||€17|
Self-guided Visit of Richmond Barracks
|Family 2 Adults and 3 Children||€15|
Reviews on TripAdvisor
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy tickets at the door? Yes.
How much does it cost? Admission with a guided tour is €8. Senior citizens and students pay €5.
Do I have to take a guided tour? No you don’t. You can wander around yourself and the price is €6. But if you take a guided tour you will get an exclusive and haunting tour of Goldenbridge Cemetery into the bargain.
Is Richmond Barracks Closed for lunch?
Yes, it is closed for lunch between 12:45pm – 1:45pm Monday to Friday. Latest admission for self guided tours prior to lunch is 12 noon. The Mess Cafe is open during these times.
Are there discounts for groups? Yes. Please call +353 1-222 8400
Is Richmond Barracks suitable for children? Certainly is! We have worksheets for kids of all ages, an old fashioned class room and a scary visit to Goldenbridge Cemetery.
How can I arrange a school tour of the museum? To arrange a class visit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Richmond Barracks wheelchair accessible? Yes it is.
Is there parking? Yes, there is free on street parking outside the barracks
Can I hold a private event at the museum? Yes, the barracks makes a perfect venue for events of all sizes. Please call +353 1 2228400 for more information on rates.