Terms and conditions of sale of tickets and merchandise
By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees should be present at the venue to check in at least 10 minutes in advance of the tour/event start time.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless the tour is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- If an event is cancelled we will notify you by email and offer you a full refund or an option to reschedule your booking. Refunds may take up to 5 days to show in your account.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of Dublin City Council Culture Company staff and at an appropriate interval.
- Management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- Management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services. We do not forward our database to outside companies involved in marketing. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This policy applies to customers that make a purchase via Dublin City Council Culture Company websites, 14HenriettaStreet.ie and RichmondBarracks.ie. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team on 01 582 0077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping options & delivery costs
We offer the following shipping options for products purchased:
- Delivery in Ireland
- Delivery in UK & Europe
- International delivery (outside Europe)
Products can also be collected from our premises.
You will be asked to select a shipping method at checkout and your shipping rates will be calculated there, based on the items purchased.
Order processing time
All orders placed are processed and dispatched the next day. All orders placed during the weekend or on a public holiday will be dispatched on Monday or on the next business day.
Delivery address & P.O. boxes
Please note that we are unable to modify the delivery address once you have placed your order. We are sorry but we do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Your package may be subject to import duties and taxes. You, as the customer, are responsible for paying those fees. We recommend that you check with your local customs office before placing an order on our website as these fees can sometimes be significant and we are unable to calculate these for you.
Returns, refunds, and exchanges
Once purchased, products cannot be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or damaged. If your product is damaged in transit please contact our customer service team on 01 582 0077 or email@example.com