Welcome to Richmond Barracks
Walking Tours: Thursday to Sunday at at 11am and 1:30pm
Library: Monday to Thursday (and alternate Fridays): 10am – 4pm
Richmond Barracks is a neighborhood hub that celebrates the rich stories and experiences of the local community, past and present. A venue of historical importance located within a vibrant community, the building co-locates a library, workshops and cultural activities, along with a programme of historical tours and talks.
A programme called Culture Connects will also run from the centre offering new opportunities to participate in cultural activities for people of all ages.
Dublin City Council Culture Company, who took over the running of Richmond Barracks in January 2020 are excited to work with the local community to contribute to the cultural story of Richmond Barracks and the surrounding area.
For more information on our tours and programmes contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covid-19 restrictions update
Following the move to level 3 of the National Covid-19 Plan, the following changes have been made to our programmes:
- Our Richmond Barracks to Kilmainham Walking Tour will recommence from Thursday 3rd December 2020.
- All indoor tours remain suspended until further notice.
- Our Culture Connects programme will continue to run, with all classes being held online. These can be booked here.
- Our monthly series of talks, Mondays at the Mess, will now be held online.
- The library at Richmond Barracks will operate on a Call and Collect basis. Full details to follow soon.
Last updated: 3rd December
Customers booked to attend any of the affected events will be refunded accordingly. If you have any questions please contact our team at email@example.com or on +353 1-582007